What is your favorite drone?

Maura N.

The Last Black Unicorn
Which drome is your favorite and why?

Would kindly appreciate if you also post footage that you filmed with it :)

Which drome is your favorite and why?

Would kindly appreciate if you also post footage that you filmed with it :)
ok So I have the Mavic 2 Pro. in the end with extra batteries, hard case, smart controller I spent about $3,600. This drone is so amazing and has paid for itself many times with my real estate photography company, But I bought a 40 dollar drone and a 20 dollar drone and practiced with them for like 2 months ( they were dead by the end). But at Costco right now you can get the DJI Mavic Mini for under $400. that is a great deal and it's a great drone. it's also 1 gram less than what you would need to weigh for mandatory registration.

ok So I have the Mavic 2 Pro. in the end with extra batteries, hard case, smart controller I spent about $3,600. This drone is so amazing and has paid for itself many times with my real estate photography company, But I bought a 40 dollar drone and a 20 dollar drone and practiced with them for like 2 months ( they were dead by the end). But at Costco right now you can get the DJI Mavic Mini for under $400. that is a great deal and it's a great drone. it's also 1 gram less than what you would need to weigh for mandatory registration.
Thank you for letting us know about this! :) Would you mind sharing a few photos that you made with this drone? :D

What a lovely experience! For your current drone, the expensive one, do you need a permit?

Network Sponsors

Back