Favorite Video Editor?

ALH

What is everyone's favorite (free) lightweight video editor? My niece and nephews want to learn to edit some of the videos we make, they are going to start with game videos. But their PCs aren't that powerful. I personally use Davinci Resolve and I know it is killer on the system, so we didn't even try that. I downloaded openshot but it seemed too limited, like I couldn't even dim the sound.

Hey, @ALH !
From my knowledge, Da Vinci Resolve is free! :D Looking forward to see the videos edited by your niece.

Davinci Resolve is great. If you need to learn it I'm currently taking a course in it on udemy. It has been very helpful, I was editing things really the hard and long way. It's a flood of info and that software is a beast, but just learning some basics has already paid off in time. I can share the link to the udemy class if you want, it was really cheap.

Hi, I am new to this thread. Exploring the information about video editors.
Hi! Have you used any video editor before?

There are many video editors available now, it is important to consider your goals and capabilities when choosing a video editor. If you're looking for a free and lightweight video editor that's easy to use, I'd recommend trying out https://www.movavi.com/. It has a user-friendly interface and a range of features that make it a great option for beginners. In this editor you can easily import your footage, trim clips, add music and sound effects, and apply filters and special effects. It also has a range of preset video formats to help you quickly and easily create videos for specific platforms like YouTube and Instagram.

Last edited:

Network Sponsors

Back