What are your thoughts on AI technology in filmmaking?

Maura N.

The Last Black Unicorn
Hey everyone!

As filmmakers, we're constantly looking for ways to innovate and improve our craft. One technology that's been making waves in recent years is AI, or artificial intelligence.

AI technology has the potential to revolutionize the way we make films. From enhancing visual effects to improving post-production workflows, AI is already being used in various aspects of the filmmaking process.

But with any new technology, there are also concerns about how it might change the industry and affect the role of human creatives. That's why I wanted to start a discussion about AI in filmmaking.

What are your thoughts on AI technology in filmmaking? Do you think it's a positive or negative development for the industry? Have you ever used AI in your own filmmaking? Share your experiences and opinions with the group!

Personally, I think AI has the potential to be a powerful tool for filmmakers, but it's important to remember that it's just that: a tool. Ultimately, it's up to us as creatives to use AI in a way that enhances our vision, rather than replaces it.

I'm looking forward to hearing what you all think! Let's get the conversation started in the comments.

Network Sponsors

Back