New Cue for Consumption and Mixing Thoughts~

CherishAllLife

Greetings All,

Haven't posted here in awhile, thought I'd share a new cue just for fun/ practice. Check it out below. It's pretty quick, but let me know any thoughts on improvement~

Also, I'd like to stress the importance of finding the right "room" space and ultimate mixture for your cues. I find it challenging to settle on presets that work well, but it's all learning. Some sections need to be mixed differently than others, just some food for thought!

I see you have been experimenting with this one. The result is good though :D
I have just finished listening to "Moment of Truth". Overall, it's not bad, but it gets a bit chaotic at some points. Maybe it would be a good idea to alternate the energetic parts with a momentum of less energetic parts, like you did at 1:19.

What is that instrument right from the beginning of the song that goes on for the entire song? I can't seem to identify it.
At 0:16 it sounds like you have mixed too many layers all together or maybe it's just me

I like your use of percussion in this. The brass and strings also create an adventurous sound which really adds to the piece. Good job.

As I was listening to your song, "Moment of Truth", I closed my eyes. I saw a scene somewhere, in ancient Greece. It would be a cool song for a cool movie.

Network Sponsors

Back