Newbie seeking advice

kev

Hi all. I've recently been bitten by the acting bug. I'm 29 yrs old and already have a career in government work, married with 2 children. But just out of the blew, want to pursue an acting career. I've been surfing around on the web trying to figure out what exactly I need to do. So I heard of this school called Stella Adler school of Acting located in NY,NY.
I'm thinking of going next fall as soon as my wife get's out of the college that she is now attending to become a nurse.
So now I have this big dream of going to Hollywood...lol
I'm really persistent and am a firm believer that if you want something bad enough you just have to go out and do it.
So now is where you guy's and gals come in, any tips on where I should start? I know this is not gonna be no fly by night deal, so any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks all

Kevin

Welcome

Welcome

Welcome ot the forums. You might want to post your information in the classifieds on this site if your looking for work as an actor.

Kim

Thanks for the tip. I went back to the homepage and found the classified listing's but it want's me to list a job offer as if I were the one doing the hiring? Could you point me in the right direction, I can't seem to find the place you are referring. Thanks again.

No im not saying that at all, I simply went to the classified's on the homepage and the way it stated "production crew for hire" I was thinking that it was moreless asking as if I were the one doing the hiring. I simply misunderstood. Thanks for the help.

Network Sponsors

Back