New to the scene

Slytin

My name is Jeremy and Im making my first film.

You can check out the film at http://theunfortunates.net

The trailer http://theunfortunates.net/trailer.mov quicktime

Check out the trailer I welcome opinions.
The video is low quality to save bandwith.

Im currently making a horror film, and need to upgrade my equipment.
Mostly the GlideCam 2000 is what I want. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for funding, and of course if you interesting in funding you can make it on the credits at the website by donating a little cash.

Hey Jeremy.
I had a look at you trailer. I´m a honest guy so don´t take this as an insult.

I had a hard time understanding what the film was about. I mean, I get that it is a horror movie, but then what? I had to read the synopsis know what the films plot is.

Hi,

I had a look at your website, as said above your synopsis tell us a lot more then the trailer. When trying to pitch a film in the making try and make your trailer more detailed, obviously not giving away the story too much but rather a more flowing ad for your film, you need to get us interested about the characters and the plot. It needs to build up, make it even shorter it you have to but just make a mini type climax at the end so it makes the audience want to see the film.

After reading your website it is apparant that you guys are trying really hard to get this completed, so, keep working hard and spend all your dollar because i wouldnt rely on funding, anyway, good work and hope you get there

James.

not a bad beginning..

not a bad beginning..

while i agree with the above posts that the trailer doesn't give you an idea of what the film is about, i still think it works well as a teaser...it could be further tweaked so that you're interested and intrigued...there are some out there that complain that trailers these days tell you the whole story, and I've even seen some trailers that show you the climactic ending of the film (which I think is bad)..keep up the good work!

mc

Network Sponsors

Back