Marvel Recreation Universe (Fan Series)

Mru Far from home Scene Recreation: This is our last episode of Mru, however, it is not the end of Mru. We have plenty of Behind the Scenes content that we are looking forward to being able to edit now.

We got the Master of Scene Recreations Dustin McLean to guest-star as Mysterio for our final closure Recreation. It was an honor to have him onboard and a joy to have him end our show In the best way possible.

Also, we decided to try our actor's real voices for this one, and see what would happen:

Far from home Scene Recreation:
omg love this! what did you use to film this recreation scene?

The last recreation scene is as good as the others. You actually inspire me to do more than I already do because you have shown me that it is possible and there are good results that come out of it and I bet you also had a really fun experience while shooting all these recreation scenes. It must be extremely difficult to get so many people working together in such a project and for this you also have my admiration.

Dustin, dear, I tend to agree with our friend from here, your work is too complex and it deserves more attention than to be lost in a long thread.
The last recreation scene was lovely to watch and I am always excited and happy to see the energy that is put to create (and recreate) all these wonderful scenes.

Happy to see more contente from you @Dustin Johnson ! I was wondering what are you up to lately. What I like about this project is that it gets better with each video. :) Which scene do you wish to recreate next?
Thank you, Maura! At the moment, no further recreations are scheduled.

Currently, most of our focus is on Behind the Scenes/making of content and bringing how this project came into the light.

The way this series was founded and the different steps it took to make the Mru a reality is quite a fascinating tale and I believe this story will help inspire many filmmakers.

We are crafting it in the most cinematic way possible and it Is going to be a truly immersive experience.

After our BTS is released, the possibilities, however, are quite exciting.:)

The last recreation scene is as good as the others. You actually inspire me to do more than I already do because you have shown me that it is possible and there are good results that come out of it and I bet you also had a really fun experience while shooting all these recreation scenes. It must be extremely difficult to get so many people working together in such a project and for this you also have my admiration.
Wow, Appreciate the kind words, Emily! That's why we did it!

It's not too difficult. You just take it one person/crew member at a time. I started out VFX Filmmaking with no one but myself and a camera, merged together too like like two different characters with green screen/camera angles.

I asked a friend to help me with some VFX tests plus wear a cardboard box on his head, (As that is all the costumes we had at the time.) and from there, we both persuaded more friends and actors to join what eventually became the MRU.

(Each VFX test we made convinced more actors to join the production.)

We will have more about the story and how the MRU came to be in our Behind the Scenes content currently in Production. I hope it inspires you even more and again shows you what is possible!

Dustin, dear, I tend to agree with our friend from here, your work is too complex and it deserves more attention than to be lost in a long thread.
The last recreation scene was lovely to watch and I am always excited and happy to see the energy that is put to create (and recreate) all these wonderful scenes.
Hi Olivia, Thank you for such a sweet and kind reply! Overjoyed to hear the response from everyone about this final Ep. I will do that.

Thank you, Maura! At the moment, no further recreations are scheduled.

Currently, most of our focus is on Behind the Scenes/making of content and bringing how this project came into the light.

The way this series was founded and the different steps it took to make the Mru a reality is quite a fascinating tale and I believe this story will help inspire many filmmakers.

We are crafting it in the most cinematic way possible and it Is going to be a truly immersive experience.

After our BTS is released, the possibilities, however, are quite exciting.:)
Looking forward to see your BTS released then! :)

Network Sponsors

Back