Marvel Recreation Universe (Fan Series)

We acquired a Cosplayer and professional actor Peder Lindell for this one. Peder filmed his scenes all the way from Minnesota.

Marvel Recreation Universe Episode 12: Ant-Man and the Wasp: Giant-Man Scene Recreation:

After the show hit halfway, Producer/Director meetings were made, Our Infinity war Plus Black Panther SR's were scrapped, and reshoots were issued to make these final four episodes the best they can be quality-wise.

This is our first episode with the new aesthetic. Enjoy:

David Dastmalchian who plays Kurt in the Ant-Man Films liked our Ant-Man and the Wasp Scene Recreation on Twitter! This is huge, and our first reaction from anyone inside of the Mcu.

Marvel Recreation Universe Episode 13: Captain Marvel Pegasus Installation Escape Scene Recreation: https://youtu.be/u4KpLuzv6zA

Our Actress and her husband filmed this Recreation all the way from Canada and our Phil Coulson Cosplayer was integrated into the sequence via Green Screen.

Attachments

• David Dastmalchian  AntWasp Scene Recreation liked on Twitter Social Graphic image 1.png
    David Dastmalchian AntWasp Scene Recreation liked on Twitter Social Graphic image 1.png
    346.5 KB · Views: 194
  • David Dastmalchian  AntWasp Scene Recreation liked on Twitter Social Graphic Image 2.png
    David Dastmalchian AntWasp Scene Recreation liked on Twitter Social Graphic Image 2.png
    195 KB · Views: 192
  • Composite Shot 11-00;00;11;51[3].png
    Composite Shot 11-00;00;11;51[3].png
    1.2 MB · Views: 178
David Dastmalchian who plays Kurt in the Ant-Man Films liked our Ant-Man and the Wasp Scene Recreation on Twitter! This is huge, and our first reaction from anyone inside of the Mcu.

Marvel Recreation Universe Episode 13: Captain Marvel Pegasus Installation Escape Scene Recreation: https://youtu.be/u4KpLuzv6zA

Our Actress and her husband filmed this Recreation all the way from Canada and our Phil Coulson Cosplayer was integrated into the sequence via Green Screen.
That is very nice and accurate! :D

It has been a while since your last update. Happy to see you haven't give up on this project. It would be amazing if more people would go into projects like this one to recreate scenes from popular movies, it is a good method to practice, learn and better yourself!

Indeed it has. We took a 2-month break to recharge after missing our initial Season finale release date, this delay also gave us more time to set up our Avengers Endgame Scene Recreation in a way that both me and the Producers are happy with the results.
Thank you! It would be cool to see a Scene Recreation resurgence. :)

I know, that the master of Scene Recreations Dustin Mclean held an event where YouTubers from all over the world recreated one shot from the Wonder Woman 1984 trailer and then he composited them all into one trailer recreation, but other than that the Recreation Community as of late has been pretty dead.

(Dustin came out of Recreation Retirement to make that happen due to the pandemic, however, he doesn't recreate anymore and mostly spends his time producing YouTube shows in L:A.)

Endgame is our huge finale Scene Recreation. 2 episodes left in the show.:)

Our Avengers Endgame Scene Recreation is here! Cosplayers and VFX artists all over the world united to make this happen.
When we changed strategies we decided to put everything we had into this one and make the Ant-Man and the Wasp and Captain Marvel Scene Recreations as side projects while we spent most of our time on this.
This is many months in the making and me and the producer are very happy with the results.

I hope it's not breaking any forum rules to ask people to share this thing everywhere! Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Let's get this to hit trending and viral. Enjoy:

Avengers Endgame: Cosplayer Edition:

Deadpool at the end was hilarious :ROFLMAO: Also, I would love to see some more behind the scenes :D Congrats for finalizing the project!

Thank you, Maura! :) True story: The Deadpool bit was actually an afterthought that was brought up after almost all of the VFX shots were complete. We then quickly had to contact a Cosplayer and Voice Actor to get the footage done in time. Cool. We have some special behind-the-scenes things planned for the future.
Thank you! technically we still have a Far from Home episode featuring a very special guest that ends the show in a slow resolution episode. But this is our big epic finale for the series. FFH only features 2 characters.(y)

Thank you, Maura! :) True story: The Deadpool bit was actually an afterthought that was brought up after almost all of the VFX shots were complete. We then quickly had to contact a Cosplayer and Voice Actor to get the footage done in time. Cool. We have some special behind-the-scenes things planned for the future.
Thank you! technically we still have a Far from Home episode featuring a very special guest that ends the show in a slow resolution episode. But this is our big epic finale for the series. FFH only features 2 characters.(y)
The cosplayer and voice actors did a very good job! :D This is perhaps one of the biggest cosplaying projects that I have seen in quite a while

Thank you!:) Indeed! This was quite the big project to produce and believe that this many cosplayers filming virtually for one production is unprecedented.

Thank you, LG! :) That was quite the fun sequence to film. Blending the different water layers with our Ant-Man footage helped give the illusion that he was in a high-pressure current and our practical Bath-Tub Background plates add in the final touch of realism that makes the Recreation work.
I was on camera that time and got soaked.

Here is a BTS image from that filming day:

Most of our BTS images/ character posters are on my public Facebook page, (the link is on the about tab in my profile for those interested.)

Attachments

• Antman SR BTS Photo 1.jpg
    Antman SR BTS Photo 1.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 191
Mru Far from home Scene Recreation: This is our last episode of Mru, however, it is not the end of Mru. We have plenty of Behind the Scenes content that we are looking forward to being able to edit now.

We got the Master of Scene Recreations Dustin McLean to guest-star as Mysterio for our final closure Recreation. It was an honor to have him onboard and a joy to have him end our show In the best way possible.

Also, we decided to try our actor's real voices for this one, and see what would happen:

Far from home Scene Recreation:

Happy to see more contente from you @Dustin Johnson ! I was wondering what are you up to lately. What I like about this project is that it gets better with each video. :) Which scene do you wish to recreate next?

Network Sponsors

Back