Marvel Recreation Universe (Fan Series)

Used more of a simplistic design for this one. Also, really took our acting coaching to the next level, you can tell Peter is thinking about two things a the same time.

Marvel Recreation Universe Episode 10: Spider-Man Homecoming: Tony takes away Peter's Suit:

There is so much work into every sequence that you post! Very nice!

Hey! I was watching community last night on Amazon and it reminded me of you guys! Troy and Abed do those video clips at the end and the one that reminded me was the one with kickpuncher movie spoof see the video below.

Hey, that was pretty cool. Thanks for thinking about us and sharing.(y) Our videos have been compared to the movie (Be kind Rewind 2008) before so it's awesome to see that people our seeing our content through other people's work.:)

Thank you, Maura.:) One of the things that attracted me the most about the idea for the project was the sheer amount of unique visual effects that would be required for each episode. It really makes every recreation have it's own flavor and feel fresh.(y)

Thank you, Maura.:) One of the things that attracted me the most about the idea for the project was the sheer amount of unique visual effects that would be required for each episode. It really makes every recreation have it's own flavor and feel fresh.(y)
That is true :)

I watched all your videos and I must say that it is rare to find such a determined crew to try this! What scene will you recreate next?
Whoah. Thank you alishialester.:) We are currently finishing up editing on our Thor Ragnarok Scene Recreation which will be releasing later today. What scene from the movie is it? I guess we will just have to wait and see.(y)

Jacob Kaufman went all out on this one and you can really feel the intensity of supercharged Thor for this episode.
Also, we included a comparison for this recreation, so you can really see the similarities between theirs and ours.

Marvel Recreation Universe Episode 11: Thor Ragnarok: Thor vs Hulk.

Thor vs Hulk...nice recreation, the thunder is also on spot and the effects in your eyes as well!

Thank you, Maura:) The eye glow was an effect we created over a year ago for a Lord of a Rings fan film we did. When it came time to do Thor, all we had to do was import the saved preset into the editor and adjust it slightly to be more Asgardian looking. (y)

What software and set up do you use for the special FX?
Great question. :) I use Hitfilm Express, It's a free visual effects software that has most of everything you need and some of the best Green Screen/ Blue Screen keying tools in the business.

We combine that with MOV vfx from a special effects stock footage company to make for a truly immersive experience.

The type of projects we do are uncommon, so we are most of the time pushing HE to it's limits.

By set up, do you mean computer specs?

A special video this time. MRU has surpassed 50 subscribers. To celebrate, we have released our comparison video for our Avengers: Battle for New York Scene Recreation.

BNY was an 11 minute proof of concept pilot episode that we used to get actors and producers on board with the project.

The pilot was way too long in duration but it gave us the edge we needed in negotiations and tested some of our main player's chemistry.

The Comparison is 1:30 and showcases the very best from this recreation along with a tease at what is to come in the second half of MRU.

Battle for New York Scene Recreation Comparison video:

Congrats for surpassing 50 subscribers!!

Network Sponsors

Back