I have a problem, please help

riyad khoury

Hello ..

I wrote a script for a feature film and left a gap for some scenes that I couldn't write :cry:
I want your help and suggestions 🙏

To clarify .. The story talks about a young man who agreed with a friend to marry the wealthy old aunt until she dies, provided that he shares half of her property with him.
She is a mean woman, treating them badly, and the two hate her.
One day, the old woman's relative comes to spend a vacation with her, and the young man admires her, but the girl tells him that she also likes him, but the problem is that he is her aunt's husband and she cannot establish a relationship with him and offends her aunt.
The husband complains to his friend about his aunt and her actions and asks him for a solution because he married her for four years and she did not die and he can no longer bear more than this, so he tells him that there is no solution whether he killed her and since he is traveling with her aunt to Switzerland, he will orchestrate her murder there and bring her body to bury.
His friend travels with his aunt and remains her husband and young girl at home.

Here the problem occurred with me .. What are the scenes and what is the dialogue taking place between the husband and the young girl ... until the call from Switzerland comes to them with the news of the death ?!

Knowing that after her death , the relationship will be strengthened with the husband and the young girl, so he will ask her to marry two months after her aunt's death and she agree.

I wrote the movie with plot, but I am unable to write those scenes! Please help me with suggestions 👃

Last edited:
They swear to love each other forever and conspire to do the aunt in together. They tie her up and put her in the basement where she stays while they try to figure out what to do by posting in darknet forums online for ideas for their screenplay but in real life, it's actually happening. A University student reads the post and because of an obscure detail he thinks he knows the girl "the relative" she is one of his classmates in international studies at New York University and he starts following her to find out if he is right.

After following her to the house the student hears the womans screams one night while looking through a window and goes to help. The husband and the girl catch him and tie him up with the Aunt. ;)

A relationship between the tied up student and the girl slowly develops over a few days. It gets erotically heated one night between the two students. She unties him the next morning and they both ambush the husband while he is still asleep, tie him up and put him with the Aunt in the basement.

They Aunt offers them the combination to her safe for her release. They take the money, release the aunt and run away to Spain leaving the husband in the basement tied while the Aunt sharpens her butchering knife. Fade to sunny beaches with the young couple. The end.

Last edited:
Is this a new story Kim ? 🤪

The man took advantage of his travel with his aunt to Switzerland to kill her there, and the girl does not know that her cousin will kill his aunt, as she is sitting at home with her aunt's husband until her aunt returns from traveling, but she surprised by her cousin's call from Switzerland about The news of her aunt's death in a car accident.

The problem What scenes do I write between the girl and her aunt's husband while they stay at home?

There is a possibility that I can put in different silent scenes with music for the girl's picnic with her aunt's husband there and there .. But I did not like this .. I want about three scenes between the girl and her aunt’s husband with a dialogue but I don’t know what it is! :eek:

I would have to read the entire script to really understand.

I will simplify it for you as follows:

Vera (85) Her Husband John (40)
sarah (30) she is the niece of Vera

Sarah came to spend a vacation with her aunt, and her aunt had to travel a few days ..
and John and Sarah stayed at home..
What is the dialogue and scenes that can be written between John and Sarah?

I don't know how they speak as in idioms, colloquialisms or vernacular. I still like my idea about getting together as lovers and then contrive to off the aunt in the basement.

Network Sponsors

Back