Composer needed for tv-documentary (intro music)

underscores

I'm working with a TV-documentary about ghosts and hauntings,and would like someone to make the intro music for us, it should be about 20 - 30 seconds of length, and I appreciate modern style music with percussion.... I'm looking for something "new", not the traditional ghost/scary/horror music, but some more neutral, cool music in the style of pop / classical or maybe twisted? We don't have budget to pay anything right now, but of course you'll be credited and I'm sure that we can pay around $150 when the show have started ;) Send me a PM if it sounds interesting! :)

Re: Composer needed for tv-documentary (intro music)

underscores said:
I'm working with a TV-documentary about ghosts and hauntings,and would like someone to make the intro music for us, it should be about 20 - 30 seconds of length, and I appreciate modern style music with percussion.... I'm looking for something "new", not the traditional ghost/scary/horror music, but some more neutral, cool music in the style of pop / classical or maybe twisted? We don't have budget to pay anything right now, but of course you'll be credited and I'm sure that we can pay around $150 when the show have started ;) Send me a PM if it sounds interesting! :)

Do you need some music cues to your non-profit project? Just contact me! I'm ready to help you! I have finished many cues,especially within drama/and "love" sequences with piano,strings and ...

Music for tv doc

Music for tv doc

Hi there, i'm interested in composing the music, i'm currently working on a film at the mo and my music is being mastered, so in terms of reels I'm short at the mo. Working in this industry full time enables me to see the potential with in film and tv work i take on. I can see this may have the potential to go a long way therefore im prepared to do it for free. Now i can offer you a mock up i have created to fit the requirements you ask, spooky theme,percussion and but not the obvious spooky music we associate ghosts with usually. My email address is musicantrice@yahoo.co.uk please email me some details and also i can send you the mock up idea i have created thanks

Paul Lloyd

www.myspace.com/wordswithnotations
(Music coming soon)

Composing Services-At your price!

Composing Services-At your price!

Hi there,

I am responding to your advertisement seeking a music composer for your production. Our agency (The Global Music Gateway) is completely free for producers like yourself to use.

Our company is unlike any other in the industry today because we connect producers like yourself with composers from all over the world, for any project, at any budget size. We search the world to find you a better product, at a better price at no extra cost than what you were planning to pay for music in the first place. Our composers are incredibly talented professionals and have credits working on many high profile films and television shows. We are interested in building a long term professional relationship with you as a filmmaker and as such, would like to speak with you further about the possibility of including our composers in your productions.

To learn more or to listen to music samples by our composers please visit:

www.globalmusicgateway.com/Demo_Samples.html

Thank you very much, you can reach me personally to answer any questions you may have at:

Robert Alexander
Global Music Gateway
info@globalmusicgateway.com
www.GlobalMusicGateway.com

Modern composer interested!

Modern composer interested!

My name is Chuck. I am a composer, and I would be more than happy to send you some modern material that matches this project! Here is a sample of tracks posted on myspace
www.myspace.com/audiomatrix68
I look forward to hearing from you.

AUDIO MATRIX

Feel free to take a few minutes and listen to this

Feel free to take a few minutes and listen to this

Hey, my names Marshall, I write music similar to the style that you've requested. If you want to take a couple minutes out of your day you can check out a sample of my work at cheapcomposer.com If you like it let me know and I'll send you more.

Hello there. I am a professional composer creating orchestral and electronic film scores the way you want. I work very fast and use a lot of percussion in my music. My website is www.adambrown.co.nr for more information, including my email address.

I might have the perfect thing ...

I might have the perfect thing ...

Hi,

I might have a suitable track on Audiojungle. If you like it I can do something more tailor made for your TV show.

Heres the link:

Scary Toys

Let me know : )

Last edited:

Network Sponsors

Back