HQ Music for your Project Needed? - Composer for Hire

FredericBernard

Dear filmmakers,

my name is Frederic Bernard. I'm a 28 years young, professional composer from Germany. I am generally open to any music style; ranging from solo piano, to chamber music, to massively full orchestral scores, or electronic music.

I studied classical music at the University of Music in Freiburg, while my main instrument is the piano, which I'm playing since over 20 years. I even got experience working and recording with real life studio orchestras.

Recent credits of my work include music for commercial campaigns of major brands such as:

SONY, DORITOS, INTEL, CANON, SIXT, TIME INC., TV channels like NBC Sports, National Geographic, MLB Sports Network, NESN...and many many more!

Feel free to visit my homepage for more info about me, my visual work, my soundcloud portfolio and contact info:
http://fredericbernardmusic.com/

Looking forward for any custom score job offers, feedback/critique, or anything else! [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/www.studentfilms.com\/styles\/default\/xenforo\/clear.png"}[/IMG2]
PS: for those who are tight on schedule/budget: I've additionally got a quite immense collection of already produced royalty free music, which I license daily to companies all around the globe. You will find the links for these production music agencies on my website.

best,
Frederic

Last edited:
Just had a chance to check out your website -- I agree, it's set up really well. Super informative, and the music on your Soundcloud and YouTube channel is great too. I'm just starting out in the film world but I'll keep your music in mind

Just wanted to share this two productions with you guys.

Merry Christmas!
-Frederic
Hey Frederic!
Merry Christmas! Thank you for sharing these two productions with us!

Happy New Year friends! I hope you had a great Christmas season as well!

First of all I have to excuse, for answering this late. Had forgotten the password here, and lost the access to my linked mail inbox.

Merry Christmas! Where was this recorded? Can I come to one of your concerts?

We've recorded the first piece from the album in Los Angeles. Their recording routines give you a sound, you rarely can't get anywhere else.

The large scale symphonic track was recorded in Budapest. The musicians absolutely nail it everytime!

Never gave a concert once, but maybe it's about time? Haha.

Best to your 2023!
-Frederic

Happy New Year friends! I hope you had a great Christmas season as well!

First of all I have to excuse, for answering this late. Had forgotten the password here, and lost the access to my linked mail inbox.

We've recorded the first piece from the album in Los Angeles. Their recording routines give you a sound, you rarely can't get anywhere else.

The large scale symphonic track was recorded in Budapest. The musicians absolutely nail it everytime!

Never gave a concert once, but maybe it's about time? Haha.

Best to your 2023!
-Frederic
Happy New Year! :D
If you wish, I can help you update your e-mail with the one you have access to now. Just send me a DM with your new e-mail and I will update it to your account.

Network Sponsors

Back