Composer Needed for Short Senior Film

Sleebs

Hi guys,

I am seeking a music composer for my short film. We are currently in the later preproduction stages of the film. I would love to get in contact with a composer because music is an essential part of the film, or any film for that matter. I cherish audio just as much as visuals. The genre is on the edges of thriller & suspense, so if you really adore that side of your composing, I would be happy to get in touch with you.

I'm not asking for it to be free. If this is your career or a future career of yours, and you require something for it, that's fine. However, this student film is not gaining any profit and I'm limited financially for the budget.

If you have samples of your work, I would love to hear it. My favorite composers are Michael Giacchino (LOST) and James Newton-Howard (UNBREAKABLE, SIGNS, THE VILLAGE). So in an essence, I'm kinda looking for that feeling, BUT I'm not meaning to say if you don't sound like 'em then I can't really approve because this is obviously your style too! I'm just a big fan of those guys. :)

Here's the synopsis for the short film:

Sanctuary is about a world in its apocalyptic end times. For this moment in time, the story follows a newly-converted Catholic nun named Mary-Kay as she struggles between her new found faith and a world that’s falling apart, surrounded by an unknown evil. Held up in a church for safety with other survivors, conflict with trust arises amongst all of them as an impending monster grows near, assimilating the human race, and ultimately making Mary choose what she’ll believe in for the rest of her life.

Filming begins February 14 and ends around the 20th. Post-production begins mid-March.

Thanks!

I'll write the music for your film!

I'll write the music for your film!

Hello, I'd love to talk with you about scoring your short film. The synopsis sounds very cool.
I have been a composer for 15 years. My music has appeared in stage productions, commercials and indie films.
You can visit my website for samples of some of my more recent work:
www.aaronlatina.com
I'd love to talk with you more about scoring your project.
Thanks!
Aaron Latina, composer
636-699-2908
www.aaronlatina.com
info@aaronlatina.com

Hi from a Composer

Hi from a Composer

Hi,

I am interested in finding out more about your project.
I am a composer, sound designer with studio.

Please see and hear my info at

www.isynthesist.net/ci/

I look forward to talking with you.

Best,
Chris

My name is Jim,
I'm very interested in collaborating with you on your 12 minute short film. I can offer my services as a Composer / Sound Designer / Foley Artist / Song Writer / Voice-over Artist.
I have my own digital recording studio and can compose music / sound design / songs etc in many styles. Different genre samples of my work, both visual and musical can be found on my website:

http://www.jimcpettigrew.com

Please feel free to contact me to discuss any of your musical needs, I can assure you I can provide you with the professional sound you require, and I always give 100 percent good communications when collaborating via the internet.
I always enjoy a fresh challenge and always work to very high standards as well as delivering on time!
I look forward to hearing your feedback and hope we get to collaborate in the near future.

Best regards,
Jim.

21-01-2008

http://www.jimcpettigrew.com
http://www.betarecords.com/jim.c.pettigrew

Network Sponsors

Back