Composer logging on...

Sid Barnhoorn

Hi there,

I already introduced myself at the Filmmaker Cafe:

http://www.studentfilmmakersforums.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=1615

But nevertheless I'd like to put a little thread here as well do people know what I do.

I'm currently busy with alot of studying musictheory and doing compositional exercises. At the moment I'm into serious orchestral music like: Stravinski, Ravel, Debussy, Bartok, Webern etc.

Learning the compositional styles and working on my own musical voices which, I hope, is coming along nicely. I've got alot of musicdemos on my site as well as my latest filmscore for the shortfilm Paradox which has been submitted to Sundance Film Festival and alot of other big festivals.

I'd like to do a serious project at the moment inbetween my studies. Shortfilms would be preferable, hahaha... :) But if there are people interested, don't hesitate...

I'm glad to have found this site!

Cheers,

Hi Chris!

Thanks for your kind works. I've listened to your stuff as well. Sounds very good. I like the Last Falling Leaves, nice vocals. Which libraries do you use? In some of your orchestral production I hear you could push the tweaking part abit... alternate samples for staccato's and such. If you've got aim or msn ... add me if you like.

Cheers,

Network Sponsors

Back