Film/Video game composer & Sound Designer

RedblockX

Name
Bogdan Sfetcu
Hello! My name is Sfetcu Bogdan and I am a passionate video game/movie composer and sound designer that enjoys experimenting with different types of instruments and sound effects to create the desired emotional context of the story. This is my passion and I am always excited to create new and unique soundtracks, both for the audience and for myself. Feel free to contact me, as I am always eager to work on new interesting projects!

I will leave here my website and YouTube channel:

Last edited:
Hi Bogdan Sfetcu,

It is nice meeting fellow Romanians on international websites :D Your dedication to creating unique soundtracks is truly inspiring. Thank you for sharing your website and YouTube channel – I checked out your work. I'm sure your talent and creativity will lead to some amazing projects in the future. Best of luck, and I hope to see more of your fantastic compositions soon!

I would also recommend creating a free account on our other website https://www.studentfilmmakers.com/ and upload your Resume there.

Hi Bogdan Sfetcu,

It is nice meeting fellow Romanians on international websites :D Your dedication to creating unique soundtracks is truly inspiring. Thank you for sharing your website and YouTube channel – I checked out your work. I'm sure your talent and creativity will lead to some amazing projects in the future. Best of luck, and I hope to see more of your fantastic compositions soon!

I would also recommend creating a free account on our other website https://www.studentfilmmakers.com/ and upload your Resume there.
Thank you so much for the kind words! I am looking forward to explore this community, make new friends and meet people who share the same passion for film and music.

Hi @RedblockX

Happy to see another mate believing in the powerful narrative of video games :)

In fact, i am lyricist and looking for musicians who can provide vocals and instruments to tell a story as song

speaking of video games, i recall i have crafted an original lyrics inspired by the narrative and majestic music of well known fantasy game called
"shadow of the colossus"

so if you like we may work on these lyrics to craft our special original song, let me know if you are interested? :)

Best of Luck
Essa

Network Sponsors

Back