SEEKING GIFTED COMPOSER-FILM MAKERS

Hi, I can't believe it's bee a year since Maura interviewed me. My symptoms became disabling and I was faced with preparing to pack and move with my husband to rural Georgia, US. The 2-day by car transition (with hubby pulling a fully-loaded trailer in 90 degree heat,) took everything out of us. I am still trying to recuperate from the stress and chaos of our furniture & belongings in great disorder, LOL.
So, I am ready to collaborate with certain artistic goals in mind. I seek to bring awareness to the public and the medical community to find a cure or natural-alternative regimens to live a productive life..
Contact me for me info and here is my interview last year with Maura: I had a sudden Dystonia attack:(

Here is my blog site, where you are informed about Dystonia, Mercury poisoning and my journey.

https://anitaivetteferrer.wordpress.com/about/

Here is my music ministry website;

Since I have a limited amount of energy to expend on rambling discourses, SERIOUS inquiries o only

Bless you for your time.
Anita Ivette Ferrer
Brave Flame Productions & Outreach.

Hi Anita,

It's great to hear from you again! Time really does fly, doesn't it? I'm sorry to hear about the challenges you've faced over the past year, especially with the move to rural Georgia. That must have been quite an adventure, to say the least!
Thank you for your time and dedication to making a difference in the world!
Big hug!
Maura

Network Sponsors

Back