Composer + Huge pro Orchestra for your film - for free!

trubadix

Hi,

I study filmcomposition at the "Filmakademie Baden Württemberg" in Germany. in september we have got the great opportunity of a recording session with a professional orchestra - for free. It is the Orchestra of the "National Theater Mannheim". We may order all intruments you could imagine and it has full size of a modern Orchestra (e.g. 16 first Violins/all woodwinds x2, all brass x 4, 3 percussionists, .....).

Unfortunately, the Filmakademie (where I study) is not making enough films at the moment, that are big enough to bare the size of such an orchestra. That is why I want to pass this teriffic chance to other filmmakers (but not to other composers - don't ask for it).

(Don't get me wrong on this: big doesn't necessarily mean hollywood. I'm just talking about certain esthetics - what picture fits the sound - well, I'm sure you know by yourself :)

If you are interested, please contact me. I can send you samples of my previous work, of course.

Best wishes,

Fritz von Flotow.

Timing:

- Recordings take place from the 17th till the 22nd of September 2007
- I have to be finished with the score at the third of september
- so the film should be finished by the beginning of August, the earlier, the better ;-)

Fritz von Flotow
fritzflotow@web.de
mobil: 0176/ 501 34 614
phone: (germany) 07141/ 70 29 625

Network Sponsors

Back