What did people think of Prieto's work on 21 Grams?

Lazlo

I thought that it was pretty good. The filters looked too artificial sometimes though, and took me out of the movie. The lighting was solid overall, but there were some instances where it could have been better I think. I was sort of surprised, I thought Prieto would be a lot more solid. Overall though it was good. I couldn't have done any better (by far). It was pretty grainy too sometimes. I think they must have been using a pretty high speed film for those indoor night scenes, or it was just underlit. Whatever, what do you think?

i liked it!

i liked it!

It was a little uncomfortably strange and surrealistic with the reverse time line thing cuts back to before the accident but I liked it. It was different and still told the story in a way I liked. Not a cookie cutter movie and I would give it a B+

Kim

Hi There,

I did not read any reviews on making of of the film, but I think it is very hard to tell what was made on purpose and what was not. The grainy picture could very well be desired on that particular shots.

Overall a liked the film very much, the photography was perfect for the mood and matched perfectly with the atmosphere and the great acting. Liked very much the goes and came backs of the film, apart from being a bit confusing for some spectators, makes you feel curious and trying to unfold more about the individual stories.

Network Sponsors

Back