How Did Pandemic Change The Creative Industry - BSM Production

Covid-19 has wreaked havoc across the world and no country has felt the overwhelming despair that’s spread across the world, like America has. Leading the world in virus transmissions and overall deaths, the pandemic changed everyones lives in America. People lost their jobs, their homes, and every business across the country saw a huge change in the way they operated.

The pandemic has lasted for over a year, with many of the necessary heavy restrictions like social distancing, staying in place for that long. A year can change a lot and leave permanent changes. Read more...

A very good article with a powerful message! Hopefully, the industry will adapt the the new world it has found itself in

The analytical mind that you used when writing those lines portrayed the gravity of the pandemic in the lives of those working in creative industry. The past year has been extremely difficult and it was hard for a filmmaker, photographer, etc to do his job like it did before COVID

2.7 m jobs were lost only in the USA in the past year in this industry...I am afraid to think how many people lost their jobs and go through financially difficulties all over the world...I hope things will get back on track in the next 6 months

I hope it has changed a lot first few months it was difficult as it has passed 1 year. You need to think of different solution. So whatever the job you do you need to creative otherwise you won't able to survive.

Network Sponsors

Back