SEEKING gifted and compassionate filmmaker partner for YOU TUBE and film festivals

I'm a multi-genre female singer songwriter seeking a gifted film-maker to collaborate with for my social commentary songs. I have folk-jazz, hard rook, gothic, jazz hip-hop and others. I have released and recorded 6 original albums I am not getting satisfaction with TAXI music or Music X-Ray because they seek "hit|-makers. I do NOT write hit "Ooh, baby, baby songs". I write emotionally provocative songs with compelling lyrics. The Plight of precious children, kidnapped, the Child sex-trafficking Presently, my song The Unheard Cry, addresses the plight (social issue) of our precious kidnapped, sex-trafficked children. I CAN STILL CRY highlights global suffering of the homeless, people caught in sudden disasters and domestic violence.
Composer with own studio and edgy producing ability is especially welcome! Would like to add some fabulous new drum sounds-beats also.
Here is my soundcloud page

Welcome to the forums, Anita! You are very talented! I am looking forward to see more of your future projects ! :D

Why did Soundcloud post my Christmas song first here?? My page starts with my song, Receive. VERY strange. I'm still waiting to begin creating my YouTube videos.
Hello???
Anyone there? I

Why did Soundcloud post my Christmas song first here?? My page starts with my song, Receive. VERY strange. I'm still waiting to begin creating my YouTube videos.
Hello???
Anyone there? I
Hello Anita,
Soundcloud posts the song you link to. Probably you did not link the correct song and you did not check your post after you submitted it :)

Good Morning and welcome to the forums Anita ☀️

You have a very unique voice (y)

I like your track under #Ambient, "Tell Me, Tell Me" 🎶

Which tracks are you doing for your YouTube videos?

-

This sounds very interesting! Do you have a link to your music? I have a filmmaking YouTube channel with 320 subscribers and I’m looking to push this kind of content to make more aware the subjects you were speaking of.
This sounds very interesting! Do you have a link to your music? I have a filmmaking YouTube channel with 320 subscribers and I’m looking to push this kind of content to make more aware the subjects you were speaking of.
Hello, yes, I included my Soundcloud, but I have particular songs which need a video made.. One is The Children are Bleeding, (child sex-trafficking's and the other I Can Still Cry, (Terrorism, homelessness, abuse & human suffering) How can I reach you and see your channel?

I'm still waiting for a gifted video producer- video person who is very creative sensitive and wanting to collaborate with a multi-gendered isnger-songwriter to work with. You can GOOGLE me and listen to the great variety of music I have to offer the film. TV and video world.

Good Morning and welcome to the forums Anita ☀️

You have a very unique voice (y)

I like your track under #Ambient, "Tell Me, Tell Me" 🎶

Which tracks are you doing for your YouTube videos?

-
Thank you Jody for the warm welcome. I've been away struggling to find a cure for my condition & I lost focus on my project. But I am back! Do you have a sound Cloud, darlin?

Hello, yes, I included my Soundcloud, but I have particular songs which need a video made.. One is The Children are Bleeding, (child sex-trafficking's and the other I Can Still Cry, (Terrorism, homelessness, abuse & human suffering) How can I reach you and see your channel?
Hello Anita, I have listened through many of your songs and i am impressed especially by how emotionally raw your vocals are at times. I have sent you a personal message about what services I am able to offer. Keep it up!

Network Sponsors

Back