Seeking committed co/writer for drama feature (South West)

LukeFlegg

I'm writing a feature length drama about childhood. If a realistic, modern and original drama with no big budget effects, car chases, sex or violence interests you, and you're still in touch with what it was like to be a kid, think about getting in touch with me. I want to better my portfolio, experience, exposure, contacts and make my mark in the world of film where I think there is a massive hole - what is it like to be a kid? Particularly miscommunication and misunderstanding relating to adults, as the objective of the film is to inspire self-reflection in adult audiences, as everyone has exchanges with kids every day, and can relate to the topic of the film, but yet there's so much mystery in a child, that I want to coin in this film before I forget how I felt.

I don't want this to be about my childhood though, I want other people's memories, ideas, thoughts... criticisms... I want a writing partner. Preferably local so we can meet up, sleepover, tea+biscuits.. I've deadlined the draft for 2 months from now.

Anyone with ideas for films to watch or any inspirations - I'd also like to hear!

Hi I read your post and I was immediately interested. I'm a teen, however, so I'm not sure if that would make a huge deal in this story about childhood. Also, you said you wanted someone local, and I am not local. Yes, the Internet's a great way to communicate, but not when you have dial-up and your parents never let you use the computer. Also, I have never really written a film before, so that's why I would like to work with someone else. So theres that. I'm just throwing it out there, so if for some reason no one else replies, I'll be here, but dont worry about replying to me if you dont want to. Thanks!

Alright, what i'm most concerned about is whether we have the same creative taste, so get me on the_missing_peace*at*hotmail.com, perhaps tell me a bit about what you're into, films.. Where is it you live?

Luke

Network Sponsors

Back