Screenwriter

cybersarge

Hi,

The name's Thomas Laughlin, hailing from New Zealand. Just putting this post up to anyone thats in need of a screenwriter that works for peanuts. Unfortionatly I don't have any experience yet, but am roaring and ready to roll.

I am open to criticism, and although I have a thing for Horror movies, I will take anything I can get.

Fire a message to wewklaus@gmail.com.

I would just open the scene with any situation.

For example, Mrs x is on her way back home. She just got something for breakfast. After having her kids dressed up for school she takes the van to a very important meeting...

Or something.

Right now I am working on my treatment. It's a drama about a family who live in Maryland. They have two cute sons. They have been married for 15 years. One day she (her name is S) tells him (his name is M), that she doesn't love him anymore and never did before. He threatens to kill her and the boys. Luckily oh my god it didn't happen.
Anyway it is based on a true story, because, i am a very close friend of this family. So the easiest part of my screenplay is that: i already know my characters. In the meantime my treatment has grown up to 5 pages. I really love my story, of course i don't love what has really happened to my friends.

Here I show you an exerpt from Act 2:

Act two

...S. obviously shocked by that statement [that he wants to kill his family] contacts her relatives in Miami. They constantly knock in her had that she has to take the boys with her and come to Miami immediately because their life is in danger.
The following weekend Sharmaine takes the van and meets with her workmates in a club. She drinks a lot of alcohol. Early in the morning and in a deep delirious she leaves the club with a GUY, who have been drinking a lot likewise. They are heading to the van. In the van they start to exchange feelings. But they are CAPTURED by M. on video.
M. repeats his thread two more times. On the following night S. is having a bad dream. In her dream we see her relatives SCREAMING at her with an echoing sound

RELATIVES
(echoing screaming sound)
You have to leave the house immediately.
Don't hesistate. Your life is in danger.
Leave the house, leave the house.

END of my exerpt.

I don't care about grammatic and style for now. It's a waste of time. This I will do in the final draft. All I want is setting up the story. I am just concerned about my story right now, not more.

So far as what my treatment concerns. Anyway, you prefer to communicate via email? I have no problems with that, the thing is just that everybody here on the board should draw advantages from exchanging information with others.

Take care and good luck
Michael

Network Sponsors

Back