Reality dating series

What exactly do you mean by "own equipment"? Students are usually low budget, we don't have expensive Blackmagic or microphones. Also, where is the location where this will be filmed? I don't know what "DMV Area" means. What city? Country?

What exactly do you mean by "own equipment"? Students are usually low budget, we don't have expensive Blackmagic or microphones. Also, where is the location where this will be filmed? I don't know what "DMV Area" means. What city? Country?
Yes I understand. Well pretty much the bare minimum as far as camera & basic essentials…just something to work with to get started. DMV is the DC, Maryland, Virginia area in the USA

Hey Michael, nice to meet you! This sounds like a super cool project, and I'm sure you'll find some great film students to work with. I don't live in the DMV area myself, but I have some friends who are really into filmmaking and might be interested in helping out. I would really like to watch a series about a guy doing videochat with women. I can't say I have any experience with that haha. But hey, everyone has their preferences, right? Anyway, I hope you find some talented and enthusiastic students to work with. It's always great to see people coming together to create something awesome. Good luck with the project!

Last edited:

Network Sponsors

Back