Please let me know what you think! - Aevicto.04:30s.2022.

Hello @MicheleReitano ! Welcome to our community!
What software did you use for "AEVICTO"?

You were very creative with this one, using Paint and editing them all together. The audio edit was on spot. You can work on developing your Paint skills further on. I also think it would make a good story if you would film it with an actor :D

You were very creative with this one, using Paint and editing them all together. The audio edit was on spot. You can work on developing your Paint skills further on. I also think it would make a good story if you would film it with an actor :D
Thank you. It really started as a screenplay for actors to help them visualize the shots. But then i realized that it could work with drawings too and so I edited... and this is the result. I'd love to work on a proper film, even short, with camera and actors. That would be great.

What do you think does happen in this story?
Did you get a grasp of what's going on? Asking respectfully. I'd like to hear your ideas.
I wanted to ask the story that made you create this video, my bad. :) The story from this video from what I understood is the main character had some visions, called 911, the police came, gave him an injection and got him to the asylum

Thank you. It really started as a screenplay for actors to help them visualize the shots. But then i realized that it could work with drawings too and so I edited... and this is the result. I'd love to work on a proper film, even short, with camera and actors. That would be great.
This could really help actors better understand the script!

I wanted to ask the story that made you create this video, my bad. :) The story from this video from what I understood is the main character had some visions, called 911, the police came, gave him an injection and got him to the asylum
Thank you for your interest. So the idea comes from a "what would happen if.." moment: while I was watching tv and football games, just like the guy in the story. Then the plot became pessimistic and however you would define it.
I can go on for hours talking about this project.

Thank you for your interest. So the idea comes from a "what would happen if.." moment: while I was watching tv and football games, just like the guy in the story. Then the plot became pessimistic and however you would define it.
I can go on for hours talking about this project.
I understand. :D

If more people would have these next to their scripts it would be so easy for the rest of us to understand what they actually want rather than try to guess their vision.

If more people would have these next to their scripts it would be so easy for the rest of us to understand what they actually want rather than try to guess their vision.
You are absolutely right. It's a matter of communication, assumed that they have a vision in the first place and they're not just going along with the flow not really knowing themself what and how to do it. I am fortunate enough to posses a minimum of drawing skills, so I can draw the shots I have in mind and make the scenes easier to understand for others. Communication should be number one concern to a director, otherwise he just won't be able to direct at all.

Network Sponsors

Back