Phantom Rain - Neo-Noir Horror Drama (From the director of 1230 Hopewell Road)

Hi @Echovoid_52 !
I like the trailer! I always like the monologue of the main character because we can see what is going on in their mind!
I am curious, what inspired you to create this film? What's the story behind it? :D

Hi @Echovoid_52 !
I like the trailer! I always like the monologue of the main character because we can see what is going on in their mind!
I am curious, what inspired you to create this film? What's the story behind it? :D
Hey Maura,

If you remember me I made 1230 Hopewell Road which I remember you said you enjoyed. This is my sophomore film I've been wanting to make for nearly a year now. I was very much inspired by cross dressing culture actually. Here is the plot:

Synopsis: Otis Cleg is a 20-something nomadic loner who moves into the house of former resident Walter Blackwood, a notorious transgender serial killer. When he finds his journals, Walter and Otis' consciousness begin to collide.

Hey Maura,

If you remember me I made 1230 Hopewell Road which I remember you said you enjoyed. This is my sophomore film I've been wanting to make for nearly a year now. I was very much inspired by cross dressing culture actually. Here is the plot:

Synopsis: Otis Cleg is a 20-something nomadic loner who moves into the house of former resident Walter Blackwood, a notorious transgender serial killer. When he finds his journals, Walter and Otis' consciousness begin to collide.
I honestly was watching the trailer and I was thinking of "1230 Hopewell Road", without realizing it was you who made it as well! And I was thinking "these two people would get along very well!". Apparently, it is one and the same person. You have a genre of your own! I am sure people will get to recognize your work and associate it with you as well.
Have you considered entering it into film festivals as well? I think you should give it a go!

I honestly was watching the trailer and I was thinking of "1230 Hopewell Road", without realizing it was you who made it as well! And I was thinking "these two people would get along very well!". Apparently, it is one and the same person. You have a genre of your own! I am sure people will get to recognize your work and associate it with you as well.
Have you considered entering it into film festivals as well? I think you should give it a go!
Film festivals are definitely in our cross hairs. We just have to finish the film first! :) Thank you for the kind words. I agree my films have a very distinct style, a particular vibe I give off.

Hey Maura,

I do remember! :D Honestly, I rarely see people who have the courage to create something authentic and original. And when I do, I tend to enjoy watching it and I remember it. Time flies so fast, you are already working on your sophomore film. I only hope that you will share with us the full film as well when the time is right. :D

A834BAF6-E972-40ED-9337-D5974D761E75.jpeg

Poster. Film is almost done! One more scene!

Network Sponsors

Back