DJI Phantom 4 with new anti kollision system

invisible_touch

Hi guys

As you may know, DJI has released a new Quadrocopter. The DJI Phantom 4 has an anti-collision system, a larger battery and a 4K camera. Especially for film producers, the new Active Track function is interesting: Using ActiveTrack, the DJI Phantom 4 will recognize your subject, follow them naturally, and keep them in the frame. No GPS bracelet, tracker or beacon required. I love this!

[video=youtube_share;l49mgGSsb-0]https://youtu.be/l49mgGSsb-0[/video]

What do you think? I think the development of drones is extremely interesting. Precisely in the film industry this drones are opening up completely new possibilities. Who of you uses drones and is interested in the DJI Phantom 4 or similar models?

By the way: The new dji phantom 4 costs 1,399 US dollars. the phantom 3 is there still much cheaper, it is available for $ 999.

I look forward to your answers :)

No, its just my hobby :) I own some more quadcopters and love aerial filmmaking! I also own Yuneec Typhoon Q500, Xiro Xplorer and a few little quadcopters and hexacopters. I love this technology and I just want to share some experiences and know how. Thats it :)

Network Sponsors

Back