Never give up on your dreams -

Kim Welch

Staff member
You are going to make mistakes. It happens in life to all of us and more so for those that are really trying to do something and we learn. There are some really mean people in this industry that will want to try to hold you back and put you down and will use your mistakes like bullets in a gun to assassinate your character. I say make mistakes. Go out and make some more in the morning and keep going. You have to be tough and determined. I think that your determination is as important as anything. I know a lot of talented people that didn't have the determination to make it through the bumps and bruises. And, Don't let the mean people get you down. Pray for them and work with good people and learn everything you can about your art. Feed your passion and nurture your love. There is not another industry where more creativity and talent come together and work in collaboration. I want to encourage you and everyone around the world. This is a time and age when the number of choices from cameras to software from editing to methods of distribution give you a freedom we have never had before in history to tell our stories. Take full advantage of it.

Network Sponsors

Back