need sound effects for horor movie

E

eduardosantos

i really want my movie to have some awesome soundinf effects, when people get killed, stabbed, and more and more. so where can i find some good sounds so that it doesnt sound corny. price isnt really an issue..help me out

Re: need sound effects for horor movie

eduardosantos said:
i really want my movie to have some awesome soundinf effects, when people get killed, stabbed, and more and more. so where can i find some good sounds so that it doesnt sound corny. price isnt really an issue..help me out

Got out with like a regular tape rcorder record some sounds such as a dog barking or a baby crying , record them into the computer and then make the sounds that you've recorded into your own sound , such as a monster scream.

Although we don't personally stock sound effects such as what you're after, when working with clients producing sounds for film and videogames we've come to learn something very important, which would give your film a unique quality.

Record the sounds yourself and take into consideration that not everything sounds like it should. The typical example is peircing a tomato for the effect of a flesh wound stabbing.

Re: need sound effects for horor movie

eduardosantos said:

All right I already gave you my suggestion. "Price isn't really an issue". Even if its not , theres no sense in spending money you don't have to spend. Yuou got a problem on your set think of a creative way to get around it. Don't wash it away with the money hose. Cause you know whats gonna happen then? Your gonna start spending money and you won't be able to stop. Think of a creative way to get around things. I once heard Robert Rodriguez say that the sounds of the Vampires dying we're sounds he recorded of his baby son crying.

Network Sponsors

Back