In need of a sound editor

Chris Johnson

Looking for a sound editor for my films "Daisy", "To Cherish the Time" and "When You Hear Satan Knocking". Don't have much money, but still willing to pay something.

Hi Chris,
I'm an experienced sound designer/editor with lots of knowledge of audio in short films and moving image projects. You can see some samples of my work here: sonickinetic.com.
I'd be more than happy to negotiate a reasonable rate to fit your smaller budget :)

Hi Chris,

I would be happy to work with you for free on these projects, I am currently in the process of building up my sound for film portfolio and your projects would be great for it, I have recorded sound on set as boom operator and mixer, I have also done a remake of the conjuring 2 trailer, in the remake I created the music, recorded the dialogue in ADR, created the foley and sound design and also mixed it too.

If you'd like to see the trailer I have been working on just send me an email

I am more than happy to edit your projects for free :)
My email is
rollsoundservices@outlook.com

Thanks Charlie

Last edited:
Hi Chris,

If you are still looking for help on your projects, I would be very excited to work on any aspect of audio for your films. I am a current Audio Recording & Production student at Carnegie Mellon University with experience in ADR, audio editing and post, sound design, and original composition and production. I would be very happy to discuss details of your projects and any needs you still happen to have -- please send me a PM if you are interested and I would be happy to share my email.

Thanks
Michael Bridges

Network Sponsors

Back