NEED help for short film for class

Divacass

I need a prompt for my film class by thursday. Just has to be an idea for right now. Basically a 5-7 min short about anything except no drug,violence, or sex cliche stuff....so anyone has any ideas let me know:) even if its just somthin to get me started...thanks:)

YOUR MOVIE.....YOUR IDEA....don't let anyone else tell you what you should or shouldn't do. This is your chance to be creative and tell something that you want everyone to realize in your own way. Once you grab someone elses idea it takes away some of the sweet magic that takes place when making the movie. So come up with an idea of your own and share it the way YOU want too.

yea its not that...its the fact i have to present an idea by 230 today....i want to come up with my own....honestly I am stuck....I have NO idea what to do...and im going to get points docked if i dont have an idea by today.... :oops:

Basically a 5-7 min short about anything except no drug,violence, or sex cliche stuff

The problem is that that eliminates at least 95% of all drama ever written, including probably the whole of Shakespeare (did he ever write a play with no sex or violence?)...

well we can use it kind of....but not in the typical way that people would use it....but it doesnt really matter anymore...i found out it was supposed to be typed....and its 5% of my grade and it was due as of 2:30....i turned in an idea i thought up on my way to class....but it was supposed to be at least a page i guess...oh well

you know what? It seems to me like you arent really into filmmaking... You remind me of myself when i studied subjects i hated, always late with homework trying to do it last minute.. :) but if you really are into filmmaking why aren`t you excited about every project you are working on? you cant even come out with a 7 min short idea? come on man.. you better start working or filmmaking or its not for you..

Network Sponsors

Back