Need help with promotion for your short film?

C

celestekacesi

Hello, I'm new to this site and I'm here because I have a school project to execute. For my 'Promotion & Distribution' class, I need to promote a short film by producing an EPK (Electronic Press Kit) for a short film. It can be any short film. So if anyone is willing to allow me to use your short film, I will gladly promote it for you... so this can benefit me and you.

EPK: I will largely be in charge of promoting and producing the EPK, but if you as a director feel like you would like to input some of your ideas, I would love to cooperate with you through the process.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to email me. Please contact me as soon as possible, because I need to start on the project fairly soon!
Email: celestekacesi@yahoo.com

I currently live and study in Central London, so it would be great if you lived in the same area too.

Many thanks for reading.

Kacesi

docudrama

docudrama

I have a docudrama that was released on DVD March 16, 2007; Haunted R&R Station; but it is 84 minutes long. Let me know if this is of any interest; and what you would need from me; i.e., mail you a copy of the DVD; and what other materials would you need. More about the film and a trailer at www.hauntedrandrstation.com. And my company web site is www.dimenovel.com. I was invited to spend a week in a haunted hotel in a small Pennsylvania town, interview hotel guests and employees about the hauntings, and then we recreated the hauntings in a series of sequences.

Network Sponsors

Back