NEED EVERYBODYS HELP TO CHOOSE CAMERA...

goldfold

first of all hello to every body....
ok about my self i am preety much new in this field and i am really getting lots of technical knowledge from you guys. basically i am producer and i have my own production house. i made my first short film to which is not been released yet ( because i got cheated by the distribution company but i am still working on it so hope fully it will released soon hahah...) now the issue is i am thinking of to buy a good camera to shoot a my next movie but because i really dont have a technical knowledge about the camera and other stuff. more information i am getting that making me more confuse.now just tell me in easy word that which camera should be good and that i can use in india and tell me if i need some kind of extra editing software to edit movie in india. i will really appriciate your help and i am gonna keep asking you more and more question about technical stuff so my next movie will be better than first one.. (so dont get mad at me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee...) i will wait for your replys... guys help me...

My company has been using P2 cameras (HVX200, HPX500) with DVCPRO-HD and doing all of our post with Final Cut Studio with great success.

Network Sponsors

Back