Need blank soda cans and cereal boxes

buijon

Where could I get or how could I make some so I can make my own brands? I don`t want to just tape a printout over whats there, I need it to look professional.

cans & boxes

cans & boxes

My recommendation would be to replace the names and labels in post. You can use 2D cornerpin tracking to replace the logos and box covers relatively easily, just takes a little time matching the color and surfaces. Haven't replaced a soda can before but have replaced several logos and front covers for logo placement.

There are some protien shake cans that my dad has that you can remove the label off of, it has a plastic cover over it.
You can get them at trader joes.

You may want to check with your local screen printer. They probably can print some soda cans for you or at least steer you in the right direction.

I was in a music video a while back and they had some fake beer cans... They were actually just Coor's with a label printed on a regular printer. Cut to the right size they looked pretty convincing. If they aren't the focal point of the shoot you could get away with it.

CHRIS7891011 said:
I was in a music video a while back and they had some fake beer cans... They were actually just Coor's with a label printed on a regular printer. Cut to the right size they looked pretty convincing. If they aren't the focal point of the shoot you could get away with it.
Yep...just make your own labels.
But...instead of using a normal printer, put the images on a cd and take them to a CVS or Walgreens or whatever is close. Have them print it out as a photo. That way it will be glossy...and water resistant. ;)

Network Sponsors

Back