LUUV - A new 3D-printed Plug & Play stabilizer for compact digicams and smartphones

T

Toger

LUUV - A new 3D-printed Plug & Play stabilizer for compact digicams and smartphones

Hi everyone,

my name is Tobias and I am part of a team of 4 guys who have developed a 3D-printed plug & play stabilizer for GoPro and smartphones called LUUV. I'm posting with Kim’s permission.

If you like to have a look - here's our latest video with skate pro Mack McKelton filmed with the current LUUV prototypes and a GoPro 3+ mounted on it as well as in some shot with a quadcopter and a GoPro 3. http://vimeo.com/luuv/mack

Your candid and constructive feedback is much appreciated since we're still optimizing our prototypes.

We're currently live on indiegogo - so, if you're interested and looking for further information you can always visit our indiegogo-page www.igg.me/at/teamLUUV

Looking forward to your comments!
Thank you!

Toger

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

We have been implementing valuable feedback over the last few months. Thanks to its modular setup, solidLUUV - as it now is called - is now even compatible with our electronic modules for GoPro-sized cams or smartphones turning the device into ultraLUUV - a 2x3-axis stabilizer to capture speed and even jumps absolutely smoothly.

We're currently live on Kickstarter and would love to hear your thoughts on it: www.bit.ly/solidluuv

We greatly appreciate your candid and constructive feedback as we will continue to further develop our stabilizer. Also, I am happy to answer your questions. Thanks a lot!

Looking forward to your comments,
Toger

Network Sponsors

Back