JohnBratton13

My name is John Bratton and I would love to score your next project! I am new to this forum but I have been a musician all my life, and I have always loved film scores. If you are a director looking for a composer, let's chat! If you are a fellow composer, I would love to talk and trade feedback or just talk about film music. I have scored 2 short films. One of those won the best original score for the Atlanta 48 hour film project in 2019. You can check out some of my stuff here: www.creativeintonationmusic.com/film

Hi John, I just wonder why the 13 after your name? I was just on your site and I got some text issue. I took a screenshot so you can see.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-15 The Screen creativeintonation.png
    Screenshot_2020-12-15 The Screen creativeintonation.png
    305.5 KB · Views: 154
My name is John Bratton and I would love to score your next project! I am new to this forum but I have been a musician all my life, and I have always loved film scores. If you are a director looking for a composer, let's chat! If you are a fellow composer, I would love to talk and trade feedback or just talk about film music. I have scored 2 short films. One of those won the best original score for the Atlanta 48 hour film project in 2019. You can check out some of my stuff here: www.creativeintonationmusic.com/film
Welcome to the forums, John! We are happy to have you on our network! :D

Hi John, I just wonder why the 13 after your name? I was just on your site and I got some text issue. I took a screenshot so you can see.
That is probably because I was working on it. I just redesigned the whole thing this morning. It SHOULD be fixed now if you go check it out again. And 13 is a family lucky number, and it was also the year the Drum and Bugle corps I was a member of won the world championship so I am partial to the number haha 😄

Good Morning John! It's great to see you here. I'm glad you found your way to the forums. Welcome aboard!

Wow, congratulations on your new website! It looks great and I enjoyed listening to and watching your reel.

By the way, we also have a Filmmakers Network Community here on the site. You can create a free profile, share your demo reel, and meet and collaborate with like-minded creative storytellers and artists. Here's the link:

-

Network Sponsors

Back