Lets start a network of fellow filmmakers

Hi everyone. I would just like to introduce myself. My name is Shannon and I am a film maker in Michigan. I took a couple film classes at Western Michigan University and it felt like I was wasting my time so I went to California this summer to attend the New York Film Academy. I worked on over 12 short films this summer and went to various locations in California. I got to work with Sony and Canon digital camera equipment as well as with Lowell lighting kits and Final Cut pro editing suites. I am fairly knowledgable in the field. My style of filmmaking is different from conventional movies. Just think music video/anime cartoon/samurai flick/sci-fi epic/fantasy film, and you would have my movies.
But anyways why I am here is to ask if we could get networked with each other. So we can share ideas and hopefully work with each other. So I am asking for email addresses aim names and yahoo messenger names. If you could all do this for me I think it would benefit all of us. So here's me.
email: sword_shan@hotmail.com
aim: Musashi X5000
yahoo messenger: shannonthewarrior
Cool thanks everyone. I hope to hear from you soon.

hey,my name is jess.i'm student at long island university,my major is media arts and im concentrating in film.i would love to get something started.meetings,projects,whatever...
take care jess

my msn: mandygeilo@hotmail.com
my e-mail: Jess.Lo@gmx.de

Dutch filmacademy visiting New York

Dutch filmacademy visiting New York

Amsterdam, 5 March 2005
My name is Martijn Kalkhoven and I'am living in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. We're visiting New York in the last week of April and I woul'd like to know if someone know any festivals, meetings, workshops or student filmmakers gatherings?

hey any advice for a high school student

hey any advice for a high school student

hey im a high school student who wants to go to college for filmmaking any advice and or good film schools. more questions email me at SomeBodyFilms@gmail.com

i def agree

i def agree

I would love to collaborate ideas with some people. Im not going to film school, partial because im on a lacrosse scholarship to a school called wingate in north carolina. But im taking a documentary and film class at NYU this summer. I am working on a documentary right now called 'ironic detachment' but just have trouble finding people who want to help out with it.
AIM or email me if ya wanna know more

Hello, cool topic, I'm a film student in Maryland right now, looking for a job. I'll add you to my AIM list.

Network Sponsors

Back