From where do I start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lensmatical

Dear Sirs Q&A Roy H. Wagner, ASC & M. David Mullen,

I would not know what to ask you from a technical or professional point of view but I would like you to guide me if you can where in Europe I could train as an apprentice? From a photographic point of view in this industry, the portfolio is important but that is not enough. I want to train my hand as a passionate student, but how do I start? So far I can only tell you that I met through photography a wonderful person who taught me to train my eye.

And also who was your model/inspiration when you started to take the way of Videography/Photography?

Sorry, I've been shooting non-stop since the New Year... I can't really answer the question about where in Europe to get one's start since I got my start in the U.S. I had been shooting short films since I was a teenager then went to graduate film school (CalArts) when I was 26. I loved movies so my inspiration were the cinematographers of all the movies I loved, probably starting with Geoffrey Unsworth, BSC, who shot "2001", "Superman" and "Cabaret".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Network Sponsors

Back