I want to start a master's degree as a film and television professional.

Yefren

I've been trying to find out where I can do a professional masters in film and television virtually, and I've heard good things about TECH University of Technology, but I don't know much about them. do you have any info on tech? costs $? can you help me,THX.

I am also looking for online training, and I had already heard about this University. I advise you to visit the website, you have all the information you need there. Good luck!

My experience with TECH has been very good so far. 2 years ago I took a Master's degree and now I am doing a University Course. The syllabus is updated, they give you a lot of information and the teaching team always answers my questions. Highly recommended.

I have done some courses in TECH about marketing and communications and I think it is an excellent way to start specializing in an area that interests you. I'm sure you won't regret it.

Last edited:
I have done some training with Tech, and my experience has been excellent. The support, as well as the cutting-edge content, make the experience really rewarding.

He estado tratando de averiguar dónde puedo hacer una maestría profesional en cine y televisión de manera virtual, y he escuchado cosas buenas sobre TECH University of Technology, pero no sé mucho sobre ellas. ¿Tienes alguna información sobre la tecnología? cuesta $? me puedes ayudar, THX
"TECH is an excellent university both in human and academic quality, it has a high educational level and stands out for its great academic offer and offers us many facilities for distance study"

What really stands out for me about Tech University of Technology is its commitment to academic excellence and constant updating of content. The courses are not only relevant, but also incorporate the latest trends and technological advances. In addition, the flexible schedule has allowed me to study at my own pace without compromising the quality of education. Recommended

I think it depends on what your goal is, in terms of WHY you want a Masters Degree. If you already have a BA in filmmaking, then you probably won't benefit that much from another degree. If your undergrad degree is in something else, and you want to add filmmaking to your education -- then I would suggest going with a hands-on program rather than a virtual one. Virtual may be fine for theory/criticism or writing, but you would not receive production training. Working on films, working with crews, working with the latest tech... you cannot learn those things from a computer screen!
Also, I seriously doubt that any major employer would put much merit into a virtual degree. So if you are earning a Masters in order to teach, or to impress a studio.... you should try to find an in-person program that offers flexibility. A lot of grad programs offer evening classes, or in-person classes limited to one or two days per week (once you get past the pre-reqs). Talk to the chairs of the programs and see what they can offer.
During the Pandemic, we tried teaching virtually. It didn't work for production courses.

In my opinion, it may be a good idea if you want to study without timetables and without having to leave your home.

I have done some courses in TECH about marketing and communications and I think it is an excellent way to start specializing in an area that interests you. I'm sure you won't regret it.

I have had very good experiences in tech, I totally recommend this university, the quality of their training is unbeatable, as well as the attention and support throughout my 3 years training in TECH.

I studied a master's degree in TECH related to graphic design and videogames and I am very happy with the experience.

Hello Yefren!

Starting a master's degree in film and television is an exciting venture! While I don't have real-time information on TECH University of Technology's current costs and details, I recommend visiting their official website or contacting their admissions department directly. They should be able to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the program's costs and other details. Best of luck with your educational journey! :D

I've been trying to find out where I can do a professional masters in film and television virtually, and I've heard good things about TECH University of Technology, but I don't know much about them. do you have any info on tech? costs $? can you help me,THX.
I have done two masters with this university and my experience has been good in both. The price is good, the quality of the materials and the tutors.

Excellent university, it is designed so that I can access my classes at my own pace and so I can work and study continuously with professors who are aware of our process on campus.

I have had very good experiences in tech, I totally recommend this university, the quality of their training is unbeatable, as well as the attention and support throughout my 3 years training in TECH.

Network Sponsors

Back