ISO Filmmakers for Music Video (Trigger Warning)

I created a very personal and dark song that is a passion project of mine. It’s a song that tackles the duality of depression and it’s effect on both the depressed and the loved one supporting them. This song was born from the darkest moment of my life when my wife tried to end her life.

I’ve only met a select few hear this song and have received nothing but immense praise for it and I know it has the potential to be something truly epic if done right. An exact quote from a friend in the film industry was that this song could be a huge global success.

I’m not sure how this forum works but hoping I may find someone willing to work with me on this passion project.

I have no need to meet in person as this can be done remotely, I can send you the song to see if it’s something you’re interested in.

Hello @toloveawildwoman and welcome to our community! :)

Your project sounds like a lot of fun and work and I am confident that some of our members might have a great time helping you out!

You can also post it on our Magazine's dedicated website, for a wider exposure. We have a "jobs section" (you can post it as an internship if you wish): https://www.studentfilmmakers.com/jobs/

Hi,
What exactly do you wish to film?
Looking to film a video for the song I created. I would give the creator the freedom to do what they do best as I’ve found handing the reigns over helps create ownership all around.

The video itself could be done with as little as one male and one female actor. It’s a very emotional song so would need actors that can truly convey the emotions of the song.

Looking to film a video for the song I created. I would give the creator the freedom to do what they do best as I’ve found handing the reigns over helps create ownership all around.

The video itself could be done with as little as one male and one female actor. It’s a very emotional song so would need actors that can truly convey the emotions of the song.
I'm not sure I have the time now, but in a few months I might be interested in seeing what I could do with it. Could you send me the song or part of it to hear? Thanks!

Network Sponsors

Back