idea help needed

Divacass

I have a 60 sec. project...doesnt sound to hard. But I have to make it silent, with only instrumental music in the backround..and it has to convey a Mood...so I need to think of a mood. If some peopel could just give me some ideas that would help....thanks:)

List of Moods and/or behavorial patterns you can use to create your own cocktail...

Dependency
Obsession
Frustration
Confusion
Desperation
Depression
Fake Happiness
Real Happiness
Regretful
Forgetful
Restless
Sexual
Passive
Submissive
Indecisive

thanks

thanks

See...now im stuck again...cuz I want to use Moonlight Sonata for my song....but I don't know what mood to put to it.....

and any song ideas for these moods:

horny
disoriented

Would you need permission to use Moonlight Sonata? I'm working on a short story where one of the characters is always playing a particular piece (by Mozart) on the piano. I want to write another version - a short script, where the song is being played with mistakes. Does anyone know any good links to check out regarding using these kinds of songs in movies and short films and the kind of permission we would need to obtain?

Divacass, song ideas for those moods in particular? Wow.

My first short story was written and published when I was a teenager and not experienced at all with love or relationships but the main character, events and intimate scenes were believable. During that age, I could not simply "write what I know" because I didn't know anything in that department, so I did some research, focused on the characters and defined the characters - how they would talk, move, think, interact with different people, and react towards different things. Putting the character definitions together with the research, I was able to create a believable story where a woman was having various relationships with various men with intimate scenes. I put myself in my characters' shoes and wrote from their perspective.

If you are stuck and do not know what mood to match with Moonlight Sonata, first think about how the song makes you feel. How does the song make you feel?

If it doesn't make you feel anything, then think of a particular character, whether it's a character that you created or someone else's character that was created and developed so well that it is a memorable character to you, and ask yourself, what does this character feel when Moonlight Sonata plays? Or what does the character see in their minds whenever they hear the song?

You can always look up the song and research the artist's meaning or research other artists' interpretation of the song, but maybe you want to show 60 seconds of a different perspective and mood. You might play a happy children's song as your background music, but show visuals of war and destruction to suggest a particular mood that is not obvious in your choice of background music. Or you can pick something that is more familiar to you, a mood and a song that would go together to you and in your mind.

thanks

thanks

thanks guys....i finished the project...i ended up doing moonlight sonata to a video that i filmed of my friends doing a prank. It turned out pretty funny. I find out my grade tomorrow!

Hi Divacass, hope you're doing well. I was just looking through old posts from 12 years ago and saw this one. I was wondering how things are going and if you are still at your registered email address. I also was wondering what class his assignment was for?

Network Sponsors

Back