I started a Crowdfunding Campaign for Is It A Good Idea To Pressure Wash This

deerwrecker

I have just started a Crowdfunding Campaign for Is It A Good Idea To Pressure Wash This on Indiegogo and I am just trying to get as many people to help finance the production of an entire Season consisting of 25 Episodes. Hopefully if enough funds are raised this can be made possible. Even $10,000 of the $60,000 goal would really help. I am sure there are people reading this who can contribute and help make it possible.

Update the Campaign has with regret been scrapped just check the post I made prior to this edit for details.

Last edited:
Kim Welch;n50582 said:
Are you serious?

Yes I am serious the funds that do get raised (Must be more than $100.00 after the Indiegogo fees are paid) will be used to produce as many episodes as the funds can finance.

Kim Welch;n50588 said:
Ok, I just wanted to check. Best luck with this! Let us know how it's going.

It has not generated any response at all when it should have gotten some response by this point so I can let everyone who is reading know that with the upmost regret that the campaign will be scrapped and all plans for the Pressure Washing series will be scrapped with it. So don't bother looking for it since it has been deleted just prior to this post.

deerwrecker;n50580 said:
I have just started a Crowdfunding Campaign for Is It A Good Idea To Pressure Wash This on Indiegogo and I am just trying to get as many people to help finance the production of an entire Season consisting of 25 Episodes. Hopefully if enough funds are raised this can be made possible. Even $10,000 of the $60,000 goal would really help. I am sure there are people reading this who can contribute and help make it possible.

Update the Campaign has with regret been scrapped just check the post I made prior to this edit for details.

It has not produced any reaction whatsoever when it ought to have gotten some reaction by this point so I can let everybody who is perusing realize that with the highest lament that the battle will be rejected and all anticipates the Pressure Washing arrangement will be rejected with it. So don't try searching for it since it has been erased only before this post.

Network Sponsors

Back