Lynn Magnuson

Hi. I'm new here and it looks like I can finally post something, so guess I'll introduce myself ... and also a need. I live in New Orleans, and I'm a free lance videographer/photojournalist. I just got myself a Panasonic AG-HVX200AP video camera. It's a pro model designed for Electronic News Gathering mostly (ENG) and it writes to mini DV tapes ... or two P2 cards which can be plugged into slots in the rear of the camera. Those cards are expensive as heck and I was wondering if someone out there has a couple of cards (or even one) they wouldn't mind giving away, or selling inexpensively. I can only record Standard Definition to tape. Need the cards for High Definition. Thanks in advance.

Lynn

Still need more cards

Still need more cards

Did you get your P2 Cards? How is the Camera?

Hi. I have a couple of SMALL cards, and could still use one or two more cards 16GB or more. They only record like twenty to forty minutes per cards. Let me know. Still do need some more.

Lynn

Did you get your P2 Cards? How is the Camera?

Thanks for the link. Interesting site. I'm trying to start up a small production company or photography business with next to no budget and it's getting pretty interesting! That camera is really great but the low capacity of those P2 cards annoys me to no end!

Network Sponsors

Back