Panasonic sdx 900 ISO. urgent help need!!!!

R

rdegracia

Could someone tell us what is the ISO of the Panasonic dsx 900?? We did the ISO rating yesterday using WFM and following all the instructions and it resulted to be 1600 with the factoy defaults and 24P, testing the three methods advised on the manual!!! Not kidding. What we could have done wrong??? We were supervised by the teacher….
Is it possible???? 1600 ISO at 24P 0db gain???

I did the same tests with the sdx 900 and I found that the ISO was 1000. What kind of chart did you use to check the middle grey? Sometimes those cards could be a little old and show some loss of pigment so that can increase the iso rating on your camera... I´m pretty sure the ISO of the camera I used was 1000 cos I´m used to light with a lightmeter and it matched... eventhough try to shoot some tests and if the skin tones are correct and so the global tonal range you are maybe correct... I´m supposing there was no filtration on the lens (no 80A) and the color T of the light you used was tungten... sometimes there can be some little variations due to the source you use, nevertheless I recomend you to underespose a little bit (1/3) to avoid the whites to clip...
PD
Me acabo de dar cuenta de quien eres, menuda casualidad...jaja, como vas?

Network Sponsors

Back