How many composers does it take to...?

audiostratus

Ok, not a "screw in a light bulb" joke, but I wanted to take a different approach to getting your attention. :)

I am an award-winning composer (2006 LA Music Awards) that writes electronic/ambient music as well as orchestral. I am hoping to write for a short film to start off, but am willing to work with whatever you've got, whether its short film or a website intro.

I am working on a new project at the moment that showcases some new tools, but since its not totally finished yet, its not posted on my site. I have 40+ works on the site so far that display my breadth of experience thus far. If anyone is interested in previewing my current project, feel free to contact me and I'll email a sample!

Please check out my work at www.soundclick.com/audiostratus .

Looking forward to working with some of you soon!

Mike

Equipment: Finale 2008, FL Studio Producer, East-West SO, Other sample libraries

Links...

Links...

Thanks for the kind words! ...unfortunately, Soundclick seems to have taken away the link page from the band sites. As soon as I am able, I will add one to it. This is a great site, something I've been looking for for a long time to get connected to students and other amateurs to really get started with.

Mike

Network Sponsors

Back