Auction - The gear, by brands such as Arri, Zeiss, Canon, Panasonic, Sachtler, Tiffen, Schneider, Sony, Sennheiser and many others

Added to Calendar: 8 dates

Kim Welch

Staff member
The gear, by brands such as Arri, Zeiss, Canon, Panasonic, Sachtler, Tiffen, Schneider, Sony, Sennheiser and many others, include:

digital and video cameras, lenses, lighting and grip equipment
monitors, audio gear, tripods and production accessories
approximately 8,000 filters, heads, lens extenders, and more

Bidding for the online auction commences Dec. 3 at www.SoldTiger.com and will close in rapid succession on Dec. 10 at 8 a.m. (PST). Bidders are required to register at SoldTiger.com prior to the sale.

Hello. I also decided to share with you. I was recently at an event in one cool auction house and I really really liked it. I haven't been to the auctions for a long time and my brother found two invitation cards and I decided to take the chance. Soon I was there and it was very interesting. There were a lot of talented artists there and I even thought about putting together my own collection of paintings. In my opinion, this is a very good idea, but for this I need serious investment and besides there are some really amazing pieces of art.

Last edited by a moderator:

Network Sponsors

Back