Freelance videographer need for a music video

Rob Castro

Hi All,
Looking for someone who can film me for a music video. Think streets of philadelphia style walking around some places i London and me singing the song. Also maybe some static sitting in the park shots etc. It is gonna be merged with other footage so would suit someone with a gimble and camera who wants to practice their filming skills. I can offer 30 pounds as we don't have much of a budget. If interested let me know and I will link you to the song. It's an Alternative rock\Indie song.

Hello, Rob!
Your project sounds like a lot of fun! I would love to see the final result on our forums!

If you'd like, you can post your project for free in the online classifieds of the Filmmakers Network section: https://studentfilmmakers.network/classifieds

If we were neighbors I would offer to shoot it. The most recent music video I shot was with a singer friend and it was fun!

I understand you want to save money and still get popular, but in that case, you can choose only one thing. People like high-quality work, projects, as well as the music video. Tendency shows that the better is your video, the more quickly you get popular. So I suggest you invest some money in this project to succeed in the future, when it gets more views, likes, etc. I ordered a video for work at videoworks-cardiff.co.uk, and these guys made everything perfect. So I suggest you try this or another company, but not just a random person from the forum because it’s cheaper

I understand you want to save money and still get popular, but in that case, you can choose only one thing. People like high-quality work, projects, as well as the music video. Tendency shows that the better is your video, the more quickly you get popular. So I suggest you invest some money in this project to succeed in the future, when it gets more views, likes, etc. I ordered a video for work at videoworks-cardiff.co.uk, and these guys made everything perfect. So I suggest you try this or another company, but not just a random person from the forum because it’s cheaper
Honestly, you can find pros on this forum and some of them would help out for free because they are passionate about what they do. And you can also find students and hobbysts who are able to create some really good videos. You shouldn't judge a community you just joined, just because it's a forum. There are many members of "The American Society of Cinematographers" who have an account here for years and from time to time, provide valuable feedback to its members. They won more Emmy and Oscar awards than you can dream of :) And there are members with production companies as well, just a few weeks ago I saw one of them in one of the Community Spotlights.
Really not cool from you to talk like this.

I am unsure whether you called us all incompetent just because we have an account on a forum or you are trying to promote a company's services. You could do it in a nicer way, without judging anyone. The person who originally posted this did it in a nice way and he was honest about it - what's wrong with having a low budget and having fun when making a project? We all start somewhere, you know. We are not all born super stars or with a remarkable filmmaking career. You have to work a lot to get there and by working on smaller projects is exactly how you learn. From my point of view, it's a win-win project - he gets the video, the other person gets the experience and a bit of money, even though you don't do it for the money, you do it because you want to have a portfolio that will help you along the way. I don't get why some people need to be so arrogant and mean in a friendly community.

Network Sponsors

Back