ANYBODY KNOW 3D studio max here??? looking to hire freelance

M

markcheng

please, oh please. need help. check out my site below. i've been posting for past year about this film's progress on this site! also see this month's SFM mag for article i wrote!!

studio max is mostly used to export its work, models and everything for games.....thanks to auto desk havoc systems a 3d studio max animation would look really bad in the middle of a 35mm/16mm/HD movie...it would like you're playing a ps2 game...i have only heard of 1 movie that actually used 3d studio max: ''Doom'' in the end they made a short animation in 1st player view and it looks like you're actually playing half life 2

thanks. ended up hiring art duck studios to do the work. artduck.com. mc

Digi-3D said:
studio max is mostly used to export its work, models and everything for games.....thanks to auto desk havoc systems a 3d studio max animation would look really bad in the middle of a 35mm/16mm/HD movie...it would like you're playing a ps2 game...i have only heard of 1 movie that actually used 3d studio max: ''Doom'' in the end they made a short animation in 1st player view and it looks like you're actually playing half life 2

Actually i think your wrong there i know about a couple of hundred movies made with 3d studio max, 3ds max was originally created for architects but they thought it was too complicated for them so they used auto CAD for 2D design. Just because people prefer to use 3ds max with games design doesn't mean thats all that it's used for, you have to think outside the bubble from time to time.

Well, now that you mention it...there's a 3d software named 3d studio max and theres another 3d software named 'max' many people come to believe that they're just the same while 'max' works with the best advanced render ever, however they keep that render codes for themselves. there may be movies made with 3d studio max im not saying there arent, but if you do see any, you will see a different quality video (which is not the same as 35mm/16mm/HD)

omg

omg

Are you serious?

Some of the best Visual Effects are Created by Max.

Watch the new 2010 trailer. You see that?

ScanlineVFX, Pixomondo, FranticFilms, Uncharted Territory all use max in seriuos production. Which you've obviously never been in.

Do00d Go home and never sign online ever again. You must be retarded.

You actually believe that? \If you learn anything it should be this...

Its not the Tools, its the artist...

BTW lets see your great demo reel? Its probably so terrible...

Network Sponsors

Back