Finally in the air! Hobbit - the Ring Effect!

Hi, I'm looking for this too. I want to know where it can be found. I was also very interested in this video lesson. In general, I am interested in everything related to the Lord of the Rings. I am a big fan of this trilogy. I am also a big fan of the printed version of this trilogy. I think that Tolkien is just a brilliant writer. One of my favorite characters is Thorin-II-Oakenshield, who was one of the main characters in The Hobbit. This hero is simply incredible.
I'm wondering if anyone has read the Lord of the Rings story in the original? I've wanted to do this for a long time, but I'm not going to do it. Judging by the reviews, the book is much more interesting than the movie. I want to see for myself. Although to be honest, the film is so amazing, I can't imagine that it is very different from the story

Last edited:
Hello,
I believe there is a technical error and the video was not posted. I have looked for the YouTube channel of Delta Storm Studios and I believe I have found the tutorial you are looking for!

I will post it here:

Network Sponsors

Back