Final Cut

mossperricone

Srry, but can anyone give me some directions on working final cut? I can't seem to figure it out and all the mac directions are so confusing. So i would really appreciate it if someone gave me a hand, thanks.

check some youtube videos. and if that doesnt help get one of those FC tutorial dvds they explain stuff very wel..

Get this book, do the lessons, it's a professional app, lots of power.
"Apple Pro Training Series: Final Cut Pro 6"

I swear by Diana Weynand's texts, also, spend a little more $ and consider a year's subscription to Lynda.com. Also, I think that you will find that in time, you might become acquainted with Larry Jordan's site (which has excellent links to other "tutorial" sites.) In my opinion... in the beginning - Forums sites might not be of great benefit - I mean... you have to develop the vocabulary to ask the specific question, no? But don't misunderstand... we who are able will give you as much time as possible.
Lastly, "necessity is the mother of invention" - so go out there and make movies! It won't take long.

Be Good -

And get a book to learn OS X first! Learn the Mac first, then learn the apps. And find your local FCP Users Group, and your local Mac Users Group.

Network Sponsors

Back