Distribution for your movie!

Added to Calendar: 09-29-22

All the films selected at the Global Nonviolent Film Festival receive a distribution Contract proposal from GlobalCinema.online!
  • Non-exclusive contract;
  • 60% of the proceeds goes to the filmmaker;
  • Geo-blocking is available.
Submit a film: HERE

Find out more about the Festival: HERE
Find out more about the Distribution: HERE

If you have a completed film and are looking for distribution without Festival participation, you may submit it:
HERE

If you have a TV Series available for distribution, contact us at globalcinema@globalfilmstudio.com.

If you have questions about the Festival, contact us at info@nonviolentfilmfestival.com.

Hello,
Can you write a few more details about this festival? :)
I would be more than happy to add it to our Calendar, but I will need a date for that :D

Hello,
Can you write a few more details about this festival? :)
I would be more than happy to add it to our Calendar, but I will need a date for that :D
Dear Maura,

Thank you for your message. Here is more information:

Established in 2012, the Global Nonviolent Film Festival is the most important and renown non-violent film festival in the world. The Festival showcases films that do NOT show gratuitous violence. It takes place annually, on-line, on its streaming channel: HERE

The 2022 edition will take place from September 29 to October 9.

We accept films (narrative, documentary, docudrama, animation, experimental) and music videos in almost every genre as long as they do not showcase extreme/graphic violence such as gratuitous killings and shootings, brutal fight scenes, slash and horror.

During the Festival, the selected films receive media coverage, are introduced in the daily video presentations, and compete for awards that are given by the Jury. After the Festival, the films receive a distribution contract proposal from Globalcinema.online, a pay-per-view channel that is available worldwide!

Festival's Website: HERE

Submit a Film: HERE

I am happy to offer a 20% discount code for the student filmmakers' community. The code is: VICTORY2022

Kind regards,
Daria Trifu

Dear Maura,

Thank you for your message. Here is more information:

Established in 2012, the Global Nonviolent Film Festival is the most important and renown non-violent film festival in the world. The Festival showcases films that do NOT show gratuitous violence. It takes place annually, on-line, on its streaming channel: HERE

The 2022 edition will take place from September 29 to October 9.

We accept films (narrative, documentary, docudrama, animation, experimental) and music videos in almost every genre as long as they do not showcase extreme/graphic violence such as gratuitous killings and shootings, brutal fight scenes, slash and horror.

During the Festival, the selected films receive media coverage, are introduced in the daily video presentations, and compete for awards that are given by the Jury. After the Festival, the films receive a distribution contract proposal from Globalcinema.online, a pay-per-view channel that is available worldwide!

Festival's Website: HERE

Submit a Film: HERE

I am happy to offer a 20% discount code for the student filmmakers' community. The code is: VICTORY2022

Kind regards,
Daria Trifu
Thank you for the details!
I have added it to our Calendar!

Network Sponsors

Back